Thursday 6 September 2012

#43

No7 Cream Blush Review

As you may already know due to my previous post, I indulged in a real blush a few days ago, as oppose to using an old No7 lipstick that belonged to my mum (It worked and looked decent I promise you!). I also said that I'd do a little review for you guys. You'll have to bare with me as I am most definitely not a beauty blogger, and am still yet to find a style of make up I feel comfortable in every day but I'll do my best!
I suppose the main points are colour, texture, easiness to use and of course whether it stays put. Well I am pleased to tell you I have been thoroughly impressed with all prior mentioned aspects of this blush. The colour blends easily and isn't too overpowering, it glides on and sits effortlessly on the skin and is yet to go patchy (or I am yet to notice it going patchy at least). Obviously I was in a pretty desperate situation regarding blusher (hence the fact I've been using lipstick for the past year or so) but this works just as well as the lipstick did and I can't see any room in my make up bag for a replacement any time soon. Hats off to No7! 

P.s. Apologies for the posts being few and far between at the moment, I started sixth form this week so it's been pretty hectic, although I have Fridays off all year now due to a rather pleasant timetable and am hoping to make that an official blogging day, so I should be back for a more substantial post tomorrow!
x

1 comment:

Josie said...

Sounds lovely! Love No&

Hope Sixth Form is going well! xxx