"This is an award to celebrate blogs with 200 or less followers and ultimately tell someone how much you love their blog! The nominations are chosen by bloggers and given to the bloggers.
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You are not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you! (To get the button, right click the picture on my page and save the picture to your compute. You can then upload to your blog.)"
11 facts about me
- I'm super short, like just over 5ft
- I have a twin brother
- I have a slightly inappropriate crush on Johnny Depp
- James Morrison is my go-to artist, I adore him
- I have a 1 year old cat named Ivy (my baby)
- my favourite films include Love Actually, Pride and prejudice, One Day and Mulan
- Keira Knightly is probably my biggest girl crush
- I sing (classical training)
- I took ballet until grade 5, I wanted to be a ballerina until I was about 12!
- one of my dreams is to go travelling and experience/embrace new cultures
- Camden and Kensington are my favourite districts of London
11 questions from Grass and Lemonade
1. Favourite designer?
I know she's not exactly current, but can I say Coco Chanel? She changed Women's lives via fashion.
2. Favourite book?
A thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini
3. Most expensive item of clothing?
I expect my prom dress at £80
4. Who are your style icons?
Alexa Chung, Anne Hathaway, Keira knightly and Olivia Palermo-all though I take inspiration from everyone and anyone!
5. What time period was your favourite for fashion?
I couldn't say, I love Fashion today as it's constantly evolving and changing...but I'm a sucker for the 1920's
6. Cat or dog?
7. Something on your wish list?
I'm going to say the whole of Whistles
8. Autumn/Winter or Spring/Summer?
Autumn/Winter for fashion, Spring/Summer for lifestyle
9. Favourite designer from this years SS13 Collections?
I loved the crazy colours and prints from Issa
10. Best thing about blogging?
The lovely people you get to meet and speak to!
11. Dream job?
Editor at VOGUE magazine, owning my own business, being a travel writer, working in international politics, ballet dancer, pop star...the list is endless!
- What's your favourite album?
- Go-to pair of shoes?
- favourite highstreet shop?
- favourite designer brand?
- What's your least favourite current trend?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What's your 'safe' hairstyle?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- What's the most important thing in life, to you?
- City or countryside?
- Who's your favourite celebrity?